Do you want to be part of a team that has a big impact on the next version of computer security products? Are you passionate about windows internals, debugging, analyzing and improving code? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you! |
GFI Advanced Technology Group is looking for a senior C++ developer to help us design and develop the next generation of our GFI SandBox product (http://www.gfi.com/malware-analysis-tool/).
The ideal candidate must be a team oriented individual with good inter-personal skills and a can-do attitude. You must have proficiency in object oriented design concepts, strong coding skills in C++ and Window 32/64 bit programming.
* Minimum of 3+ year experience developing product features, functionality, and/or infrastructure pieces
* Strong design and coding skills, with proficiency in C/C++ and Win32 programming.
* Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and diagnostic skills.
* Kernel driver development
* Good collaboration and communication skills.
* Passion for solving customer problems, product quality and learning new technologies.
A big plus if you have:
* B.A./B.S. degree (not necessarily in computer science)
* Reverse Engineering
* Socket programming
If you are driven, if you are looking for a big technical challenge working with the latest technologies, if you want to work on a team that builds the next big thing in computer security ... then come talk to us!
GFI offers a highly collaborative, open environment where you'll work alongside a select group of security experts.