PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop customer facing web applications
- Develop customer facing web applications for mobile devices
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Front end graphical user interface design
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain standards compliance
- Utilize SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- 3-5 years web application development experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in small groups with highly skilled developers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent SQL Server 2005 and 2008 skills
- Excellent adherence to coding standards
- Excellent working knowledge of asp.net
- Excellent working knowledge of .net framework 4
- Demonstrated ability in C#
Skills Desired: Desirable background:
- Experience with Linq
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Experiences working with the K-12 market a plus.
- Experience with TFS
- Use of Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Telerik Controls
- Knowledge of Red Gate Tools
Hayes Software Systems has been developing, marketing, selling and supporting software applications for education administration since 1989. We are a family of professionals with diverse personalities all dedicated to the same goals. At our company, our employees and their families come first, followed closely by our customer school districts.
We believe that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. This position description is designed to outline primary duties and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services where ever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team that has a track record of success through collaborative problem solving. You will have the opportunity to participate in creating and deploying new solutions while you learn from people that are the best at what they do.
We offer health and dental insurance, 401K, and a flexible work schedule. If you are looking for a company with people who genuinely enjoy each other's company, a position where your work and accomplishments will be noticed by the entire company and thousands of customers, and an environment that cares about you, your life and your career, contact us now!
Hayes Software Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please put in subject line “Software Engineer”.