InCadence Strategic Solutions is now seeking a Software Engineer to join a development team responsible for the operation and ongoing enhancements to a Sponsor’s Partner-wide enterprise program in Reston, VA. The selected candidate will work on large-scale, distribute systems using stat-of-the-art open source software systems to solve major Big Data challenges. The Software Engineer must be experience in search engine technologies, indexing systems and high-speed retrievals in multi-tenant systems.
1. Demonstrated experience with open source software systems focused on search engines, high-speed data parsing, indexing, search, discovery and retrieval systems working in clustered server environments running Linux and Unix OS.
2. Demonstrated experience with lean Agile, team-based development using Scrum technologies on short 2-week sprint cycles.
3. Knowledge of hardware architectures, software architectures, network architectures and methodologies and concepts to integrate all three efficiently.
4. Demonstrated experience as as software trouble-shooter with experience in complex search queries and resolutions of access issues with multiple term complex queries.
5. Demonstrated experience as a java developer with Enterprise beans
6. Demonstrated experience with HTML, XHTML, XML and web-based interactions
7. Demonstrated experience eliciting detailed, actionable requirements from business customers to allow effective software implementations
8. Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with an active Polygraph.
1. Knowledge of ITIL concepts and in-depth understanding of audit methods in relation to this ITIL approach
2. Demonstrated experience with OLAP analyses and tools
3. In-depth experience using Sponsor's Change Management System to capture both new requirements and software bugs and/or problems
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 13 months ago