The EWS Software Engineer develops revolutionizing next generation technologies for the moving and transportation industry. Whether it’s extending the enterprise system with APIs, automating build and deployment systems, or continuing to refine and scale complex business and accounting systems (just to name a few), you will be developing solutions to some of the most challenging technical problems in this space.
Our engineers work on many different projects with varying responsibilities. Below are some examples of the diverse projects with which you might be involved.
- Write code for our web service applications, create robust production applications, and develop prototypes for quick technology evaluation.
- Build internal systems used by our EWS staff.
- Specialist domains: client application development for Windows, mobile applications, developer tools (build systems, UI components).
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, C#, Java (strong Object Oriented skills preferred).
- An outstanding foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Coding skills in a scripting language, database design and SQL skills, and/or knowledge in RESTful web API design are a plus.
Jonas Software - 11 months ago