LMN Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer with a current TS with Polygraph to be part of a development team using Java/J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Unix, solr/Lucene, and mobile technologies who also has experience developing Android and iOS applications on the front end. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment, following Scrum/Kanban methodologies. This is small team working within an environment with multiple large, high-energy, high-performing teams in which developers frequently share thoughts and skills.
This developer will be primary working with mobile app development to include designing apps and implementing features and functionality for iOS and/or Android devices to include eReaders and tablets; be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: assisting with architecture, design and development, user experience, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance; interfacing with teams to provide common services, device agnostic apps, and libraries; participating in code reviews and code analysis; delivering top quality product by identifying and fixing any defects; functioning in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high; and working with the customers to design and implement solutions for pushing internal enterprise applications out to mobile devices. The primary focus of the project is to create and/or enhance mobile apps to facilitate the communication of intelligence products and briefings to senior Sponsors to enhance mission; to standardize, streamline, and implement business process improvements to applicable mobile software and hardware; to introduce, develop and engineer secure mobile-agnostic architecture; and to create mobile apps for sponsor and enterprise markets.
• Experience with closures
• Knowledge of Objective-C Blocks
• Knowledge of Core Graphics
• Knowledge of Key-Value Coding and Key- Value Observing
• Experience with Open GL
• Basic knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Linux, etc.)
• Experience developing robust J2EE applications
• Fluent with REST, HTTP, dependency-injection / inversion-of-control and test drive design
• Familiarity and experience with web services technology
• Demonstrated programming troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Familiarity with open source products and tools
• Familiarity with Java 1.6, J2EE, Android, iOS, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, JUnit, mocking, JMS, WMQ, AJAX, Agile, Ant, CruiseControl, Maven, Bamboo, pHp, html
• Prior experience with agile and full life-cycle software development
• Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end design for applications that involve multiple interfaces to other applications and supporting data repositories
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner and can work independently
• Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities and works well in a team environment
**MUST HAVE A TS & POLYGRAPH
LMN Solutions is continuously improving the delivery of software applications and services through creativity, dedication, and teamwork. We support a variety of government, commercial, and non-profit organizations within the Mid-Atlantic region. We have expertise in the domains of geospatial systems, information retrieval and search, advanced analytics and specialized mission domains. Join our team of people who love technology and realize your potential.
LMN Solutions - 22 months ago
LMN Solutions is transforming the delivery of technical and analytic services to our customers by bringing the best people, processes, and...