Description: LabTech is seeking Software Developers for
its Tampa, FL location. LabTech provides software
solutions to Technology Solution Providers nationwide.
LabTech Software provides Remote Management, Monitoring
& Automation software to the IT Industry.
Summary/Objective: Each Software Developer will help
deliver leading edge software technology to better MSP
companies using LabTech Software. Our current objectives
are to assist in the creation of a collaborative
communication platform for MSP companies to improve
knowledge transfer with the IT community. The developers
for these positions will help create and maintain this
environment then implement this into our existing
solution. Part of this position will involve web work as
well as WinForms work.
- C/C++ and/or Java Experience
- VB.net using Visual Studio 2005 and up.
- Web services
- MySQL database / SQL query language.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or
- Strong ability to work with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Ability to work with little supervision
Looking to fill two positions:
- 5+ yrs in Software Development.
- Linux & Macintosh experience would be advantageous.
- Java experience a plus.
- Strong network design & implementation knowledge
would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of IT Automation would be
- Previous experience in an MSP (Managed Service
Provider) environment would also be advantageous.
- One position for someone with 3 or more years
- One position for a new sofware engineer, could be
right out of school
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Business field is
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this job. Other duties may be
assigned as needed.
LabTech Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.