As a Software Engineer at LineStream, you'll be responsible for developing new products using LineStream's advanced control technologies. This includes applying the ADRC concept to new applications, such as sensorless motor control and digital power conversion. You'll work closely with the CTO, Product Managers and software engineers to define the product and support the implementation on embedded and PLC platforms.
- Software product development on software and hardware platforms
- Coding, simulation, analysis, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Internal and customer support and training
- Collaborate on functional requirements for future releases
- 3-5 years of software development experience in embedded systems, including configuration of
software/hardware environment, design and development of logic functions, compilation,
uploading, and debugging.
- 2 years of experience with embedded systems
- Expert in C/C++ programming
- 2 years of experience in industrial drives software design, motor control software design (including sensorless techniques and/or field-oriented control) or programmable logic controller software design.
- Experience with technical reporting and software design documentation.
- Proven organizational, time management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalents required, master’s
- Controls software, such as Proportional, Integral, Derivative (PID)
- Digital signal processors (DSPs)
- Industrial drives design
- Programmable logic controllers
- Switching mode power supply design
- (216) 862-7874 x 201
LineStream Technologies - 14 months ago
LineStream Technologies Inc. is a global leader in control technology that reduces energy consumption in automated manufacturing processes....