General purpose software applications developer for the C2 Systems business area.
This system employs the latest Microsoft technologies and PC hardware and integrates real-time control software, control/status operator HMIs, and Mission Planning aspects into a large-scale networked suite of applications. Position responsibilities include software bug fixes and enhancements to a large-scale software system. Other responsibilities are participation in new software design, implementation and rollout activities.
The position also requires is a solid understanding of software lifecycle and development methods using industry standard tools such as UML. Previous experience working on large scale networked systems is highly desired. Prefer development experience under a mature SEI CMMI quality system.
Experience with common Mission Planning frameworks such as AFMSS, JMPS, PFPS, etc. and/or software development for ground stations is a plus.
Selected candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Experience with C++ or Java in a Microsoft Windows environment.
A solid understanding of software lifecycle and development methods using industry standard tools such as UML.
Experience with any/each of the following is highly desireable:
- OOA/OOD tools such as Rational System Architect
- Experience with C#, J2EE, and Java
- Developing for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- Experience with real-time application development
- Experience with Graphics Libraries such as OpenGL or DirectX
- Development under Unix-based PCs such as Linux or QNX
- High quality software documentation skills
- CM tools such as but not limited to Rational Clearcase and Clearquest, Git, JIRA.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS9998 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S0807)
Info Systems & Global Sol
KZQ2:DEFENSE_AZ DP SW Eng_1_17
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...