Marin Software Engineers are passionate about designing quality code through a collaborative process. We enjoy intense mathematics and computer science challenges and approach these problems with creativity and teamwork. We believe Marin's explosive growth should not compromise its agility in responding to market trends. We are a company that believes in building a product for the long-term, and creating a company that can grow as the market matures.
- Design, build, and unit test object-oriented software in a collaborative environment.
- Utilize test-driven development to write quality code.
- Peer-review developer code with knowledgeable and constructive feedback.
- Contribute to an agile software development process in cross-functional teams.
- Interface with 3rd party APIs and abstract out core concepts.
- Object-oriented programming experience (Java, C++)
- Knowledge and experience with OOP design patterns and anti-patterns
- Passion for developing efficient, testable and well-documented code.
- Relational databases (MySQL) and object-relational mapping (Hibernate)
- Unit testing (JUnit) and documentation (Javadoc)
- Web Services design and integration (WSDL, REST)
- Experience with application frameworks (Spring)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related major
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
This is an on-site, full time salaried position located in the financial district of San Francisco, (one block from Bart station). Compensation depends on prior experience. Marin pays market-leading compensation and provides the best benefits in the country. Marin Software provides Equity participation, best in class comprehensive health plans including medical, vision and dental, in addition to generous PTO and reimburses 50% of monthly commuting costs for parking and/or mass transit up to the IRS limitations. Marin Software’s world headquarters is located in the financial district of San Francisco, with remote offices in Chicago, New York, Austin, and Portland. European headquarters are located in London, with additional offices in Singapore, Paris, Hamburg, Sydney and Tokyo.
About Marin Software
Marin provides a leading revenue acquisition management platform used by advertisers and agencies to manage more than $4 billion in annualized ad spend. Offering an integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile advertising, Marin helps advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns in more than 160 countries. For more information about Marin’s products, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com/solutions/overview . Marin's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MRIN.
Principals only. Marin Software does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent to job postings, job alias, our employees, or any other part of our company. Recruitment agencies that nonetheless submit unsolicited resumes to Marin Software agree and acknowledge that the company is free to use them at its discretion, including without limitation directly contacting the candidate, and will not under any circumstances be responsible for any recruitment or similar fees related to such unsolicited resumes.
Marin Software - 5 months ago