Who are we?
DG (NASDAQ: DGIT) is the intelligent advertising hub for the creation, management, distribution and optimization of multiscreen campaigns across broadcast and digital channels. A robust global solution for the world’s leading brands, DG is the leading company in the industry offering a complete end-to-end digital delivery workflow, combining data aggregation and asset management within an adaptable technology core to deliver the most effective advertising.
The pioneers of digital ad distribution, DG now boasts the largest global cross-channel advertising distribution network, including the world’s largest hybrid satellite and internet network dedicated to file based broadcast video delivery. Fueling campaign management across TV, online, mobile and beyond, DG empowers marketers to work faster, smarter and more competitively to engage consumers and maximize intelligent data driven advertising. DG’s trusted solutions encompass research and analytics, planning and buying tools, trading services, video and rich media production resources and content syndication across hybrid delivery systems.
With New York as a center of operations, DG is a global company that connects over 14,000 advertisers and 7,400 agencies worldwide with their targeted audiences through an expansive network of over 50,000 media destinations across TV broadcast and digital advertising in 78 countries, managing approximately ten percent of the world’s media assets.
What do we need?
Our online division, MediaMind, a product of DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), is a leading global provider of digital advertising campaign management solutions to advertising agencies and advertisers. MediaMind provides media and creative agencies, advertisers and publishers with an integrated platform to manage campaigns across digital media channels and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search.
What we are looking for?
- Create new HTML5 ad formats and features for mobile and desktop experiences
- Develop Mobile In App SDK integrations
Desired Skills / Extras
- 2-3 years developing optimized graphically intensive web applications
- Good knowledge of HTML5/Canvas drawing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a passion for technology and problem solving
- Experience optimizing HTML5 solutions across iOS, Android and Windows 8 mobile environments
- Experience with mobile in app frameworks such as MRAID
- Experience with Flash Development
- Experience with .NET Development
- Experience with Online Advertising
- Experience agile development especially Scrum and Kanban
MediaMind - 22 months ago