ListHub, a product and division of Move, Inc. is currently integrated with over 90% of the Multiple Listing Service systems in the real estate vertical, serving over 30,000 brokers representing over 4.0M listings. ListHub works with each of its broker partners to distribute, track, and enhance their listing inventory on over 90 real estate marketing and back-end systems. ListHub’s largest Internet marketing partners include Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia, AOL and many more. ListHub facilitates the repurposing of hundreds of gigabits of real estate data every day. |
Move® is currently looking for a talented individual to join or team in the role of SOFTWARE ENGINEER 3
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has demonstrated capabilities in the development of industry leading solutions to meet company objectives.
- Utilizes their skills and experience or unique knowledge to contribute to the development of company objectives, principles and the immediate goals of the company in a creative and cost effective manner.
- Helps set coding and design standards.
- Has an understanding of industry best practices for integrating and leveraging third-party solutions.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews.
- Takes direction from Management and Architects regarding functional implementation.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or related technical degree. BS in CS or CpE preferred, MS is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Experience working with distributed, Internet-based computing architectures and technologies that address scalability, reliability, and redundancy (messaging, caching, load balancing, web services, etc.)
- Background in server-side Java technologies
- Ability to work efficiently with large data sets
- Experience with GNU/Linux as primary development target
- Knowledge of proper use of source revision-control systems (git, svn, cvs, etc)
- Understanding in SQL and RDBMS technologies; MySQL experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and concepts
- Experience with Amazon AWS products and solutions including but not limited to S3, EC2, EBS, ELB, VPC, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, RDS, SQS, IAM, SNS, Route53, AutoScaling, ElastiCache, ElasticMapReduce, CloudSearch is a big plus.
- Familiarity and experience with any of the following is a big plus: Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, MapReduce, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Cassandra, NoSQL Databases, stateless partitioning.
- Familiarity and experience with any of the following is a plus: system administration, Hibernate, JUnit, ant, bash shell scripting, Jetty, Apache Webserver, Apache Commons, Google Guava, Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS), RETS Syndication, jrets.
Move, Inc. - 4 months ago
Move, Inc. is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate profe...