Job Title: Software Engineer
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, 8a & MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm. Based out of the DC Metro area, NVR helps clients across the nation design & develop enterprise applications using cutting edge information technology solutions. Our clients list includes the public sector (Federal, State & Local) and Fortune 2000 companies spread across disparate verticals. To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, California
Duration: 6-12 Months
In this position, you will be part of a software team developing, integrating, and testing a large-scale mission management application. This involves analyzing software requirements, performing high-level design and detailed design, coding, unit and integration testing, as well as supporting systems integration and test, all while adhering to internal CMMI Level 3 software processes. Candidates must show a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of software systems and applications, and the ability to effectively manage, grow and evolve software solutions.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Advanced Software Engineers conduct or participate in the research, design and development of systems software, software applications and/or tools for new programs and subprograms.
- Responsibilities also include enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing software.
- In addition, these employees are responsible for coding, testing, integrating and documenting software solutions.
At least 5 years of Java development experience Experience in the development of SOA-based software using JAX-WS, JAX-B, Dozer, WSDL, XML/XSD, and EJB Experience with Java messaging using JMS and Message-driven beans Experience developing software that uses a large-scale relational DBMS Experience developing software on the Unix/Linux platform Experience with one or more of the following is desirable: Oracle WebLogic deployment and execution Oracle database and implementation using Eclipse Link JPA (Java Persistence API) Preliminary and detailed design using Rational Rhapsody and UML Development of complex analytical algorithms GUI development using GWT/SmartGWT, to interface with web services User authentication with an edge device (F5), certificates, HTTP/SOAP headers, and LDAP/OID Oracle BI (Business Intelligence) Report Multi-level security Software unit testing using Maven and TestNG Source code control using ClearCase
General/ Other requirements:
- The Advanced Software Engineer position requires a Bachelors degree in a specialized area or equivalent field and five to eight years of related experience; or Masters degree and three to five years of related experience.
- Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our client facilities, U.S.Citizenship is required.
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard