Your talents and expertise should consist of…
- BA or BS degree in a technical field (or programming experience in lieu of a degree)
- Demonstrated experience developing and designing complex software systems
- Demonstrated programming experience in object-oriented languages (Java strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated experience using Linux and SQL, and version control systems (GIT strongly preferred)
A BIG PLUS if you have any…
- Experience working with technologies such as:
- Python, Git, or MongoDB
- Search Tools – ElasticSearch, Lucene, or Solr
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Extraction
- Experience working within a Agile/SCRUM environment
All levels of experience will be considered for this role.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
We love to code, but we are also a fun and casual bunch that enjoys activities and interests such as foosball, rock climbing, martial arts, gaming, and drumming. Whatever your outside interests and activities may be, we value the need and desire to stimulate other parts of the body and mind, outside of doing just code work!
You will enjoy working in our Manhattan ShopWiki office, located in the Silicon Alley area of Union Square. ShopWiki.com , founded in 2005, is just one of many web properties of the Oversee.net family. ShopWiki serves consumers in 11 countries in North America, Europe, and Australia. We help consumers identify online merchants offering millions of products, by providing comprehensive price comparisons, so the consumers can make the right decision with their online purchases. Our intelligent search and advanced crawling technologies help to discover, deliver, and organize over a ½ billion consumer offerings worldwide.
ShopWiki.com , RebateCove.com , and Compare.com are all wholly owned subsidiaries of Oversee.net’s Vertical Markets Division.
Oversee.net - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard