QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
QuestPoint is looking for a Software Engineer to join our Engineering team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about UI as he/she will be spending 70% of their time on front end development in MVC and 30% on back end development. The person in this position must be highly motivated , creative , nimble , and passionate about development . This is a terrific opportunity to take on a valuable role in a fast-paced environment! We offer competitive pay, great benefits, growth opportunities, and an amazing team to work with!
- Assist in the development of building systems and websites from the ground up.
- Contribute to the design of our systems and websites.
- Primary focus for this position consists of highly dynamic web application.
- Develop new and maintain existing SQL databases and Stored Procedures.
- Develop new and maintain existing back-end services.
- Whatever it takes to accomplish the above.
- Drive - you are intrinsically motivated to surpass expectations and do your job to the best of your ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams.
- Genuine passion for web development.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Evidence of increasingly complex experience in software development.
- 2+ years writing professional MVC razor web applications.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, and HTML document architecture.
- 2 or more years of professional software engineering experience (internship experience OK).
- N-tier development experience.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
- Desire to stay current on relevant trends in your line of work.
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, high-performance, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with T-SQL / SQL Server or IIS is a plus.
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 17 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint is a mid-sized, growing and profitable software company based in Carlsbad, CA in North County San Diego. QuestPoint was...