RJMetrics is looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join our growing team.
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth e-commerce and software as a service businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data .
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
We are a growing team tackling big problems:
While we currently work with tools like PHP, Clojure, node.js, AngularJS, and MySQL, we are looking for candidates who can identify the best tools for a given job and quickly adapt . Prior experience with these technologies is not a requirement.
- We want to quickly and intelligently adapt to new technologies as they emerge
- We want to transform large datasets into valuable insights faster and more efficiently
- We want to build out our product with innovative data visualizations and analysis tools
- We want to set the standard for what our industry does in the next decade by making complex data questions easy for anyone to understand
The life and responsibilities of an RJMetrics developer include:
When you join our team, you will work closely with other amazing developers to dream up and then execute on projects that will delight customers and make our systems rock-solid . You will recognize weaknesses in our organization and won't hesitate to tell us what we are doing wrong and why. Finally, you will help us hire more people just like you as our company continues to grow.
- Source control using git
- Continuous integration and deployment via our one-click build-and-deploy system
- Milestone and issue tracking with github and Trello
- A commitment to preventing tech debt and tackling the root causes of issues
- Comfortable working conditions and access to the best tools money can buy
- Working alongside one of Philadelphia’s strongest technology teams
In return, you will get to enjoy the perks of working at a fast-growing technology startup. These include:
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options
- The ability to build your own working environment with whatever hardware, software and furniture you need to be most effective
- Perks including a nap room, ping pong and foosball, a dual-tap kegerator with delicious local brews, awesome company outings, weekly catered lunches, and much more
- The ability to shape the future of one of Philly’s most promising and fast-growing companies
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field (or relevant work experience)
- A passion for data and startups
- This is a full time position located on site in Center City Philadelphia
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...