Software Engineer Biotechnology (San Diego)
A newly established Biotechnology company in San Diego is seeking to fulfill one of its major software engineering roles to assist in the development of new software applications.
Skills and Experience
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle, beginning with the design and development of an SRS, proceeding through iterative software development and culminating in the design of an operation and maintenance plan.
- Software development for instruments, devices and supporting programs in accordance with the principles of object-oriented and contemporary software design patterns.
- Maintain experimental data in accordance with established procedures.
This position is a great opportunity to work with a groundbreaking biotechnology company on its most recent developments. Please submit a resume to be considered for an interview.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree combined with relevant professional experience.
- Software development experience in: object-oriented (e.g. C++, Java, C#) and imperative (e.g. C) programming language paradigms.
- Five or more years of relevant experience with a proven history of success in new product development in a medical device, in-vitro diagnostic, GLP, cGMP (QSR) or ISO environment.
- Experience in a medical device, in-vitro diagnostic, GLP, cGMP (QSR) or ISO environment is desirable.
Key Words: Software, Computer Science, cGMP, ISO, C++, C#, C, DevelopmentTo find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real - 10 months ago