San Rafael, CA
We arethe largest Mobile Money specialist in the world. We have a single-minded and realistic vision: to make money totally mobile across the globe.
We’re already working with over 300 of the world’s leading businesses and financial institutions across global territories to make the most of the opportunities this creates.
Here you can…
Be a pioneer in mobile banking and mobile payments innovation!
Work in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
Partner with a visionary leadership team who are innovative thinkers, thought leaders, and who inspire greatness and embrace cross team collaboration
Sell a platform which combines mobile applications, mobile web and SMS and mobile messaging and events
A B2B2C product offering targeted at the top financial institutions
Solve interesting high value problems that leave a permanent impact on society and on enterprises
The product you work on will literally be used by millions, how cool is that
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer/Developer to join the growing Sustainment Engineering team to provide services to our Mobile Banking Product that enable customers to interact with their bank, credit union, or other financial service from their mobile devices.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for Post Production Bug fixes, Enhancements and Upgrade Tasks. He will be working on improving existing server-side and Client side components of the product. The major responsibilities are:
- Manage Multiple Projects and be lead for few banks from technical perspective.
- Deliver high quality code and should have knowledge of managing and updating required Artifacts which is mandatory part of SDLC.
- Work closely with QA and Deployment engineer to provide high testability of the code, fix defects.
- Great communication skills to manage Financial Institution requirements and should be able to suggest the best possible approach.
- Constantly updates Status report to PM and identifies any risks in the project.
- Follow Agile Scrum/Water Fall methodology and culture.
- Collaboration, Attitude and team work is a key for this position.
- Collaboration and working experience with offshore Partners.
- Solid experience of Sustainment and Development of high-performance Java enterprise systems.
- Java, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Web Services, XSLT, application servers (Tomcat), JSP, Tiles, HTML, CSS, and Java script
- Experience of developing/Maintaining applications those use relational databases – Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres
- Comfortable with using Linux as a target product platform.
- Scrum/ Water Fall methodology experience, version control, continuous integration and issue tracking Tools.
- JMS (HornetQ) skills is Plus.
- Understanding Web Application security vulnerabilities.
- Experience of development of mobile native and web applications is a plus.
- SMPP and other SMS connectivity experience is a plus.
- B.E or M.S in Computer Science or Electronics or Electrical or related Field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of enterprise Java systems development
RockIT Recruiting - 18 months ago