Summary: Our client is an industry leader in software solutions for the Pharmaceutical industry and they are looking to add a new Software Engineer that would be responsible for the design, development, and unit testing of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes within the software application.
- Develops application code to meet defined business requirements using established programming standards and best practices
- Provides application debugging support to Product Management, Software Testing, Support, and Implementation to help diagnose and correct application anomalies.
- Works within specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works effectively on larger projects, coordinating efforts closely with other team members to achieve the project requirements and timelines
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of computer operating procedures and operating standards.
- Performs other application development, diagnostic, and data related duties as may be assigned.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to think logically for interpreting and analyzing problems assigned or encountered.
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of work projects.
- Time management skills.
- General knowledge of data processing system design methods, techniques and standards.
BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
We are currently accepting applications from recent grads as well as experienced developers. Salary is very competitive and depends on level of experience.