At ShopRunner we are building new products that can have a large impact on the future of
e-commerce. Areas of development include large scale web applications, mobile application projects,
advanced UI development, and large data manipulation and reporting.
We are a small team of talented engineers, UX and product people. You will be involved in all phases of
development: architecture & design, implementation & testing, analysis & documentation, and
deployment & support. You must be able to work both independently or within a team
framework. Flexibility, leadership skills, the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively, coupled
with solid object-oriented design and general software development skills are keys to success in this
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related engineering field.
and programming, web programming, analytics and reporting, architecting for scalability and high
- 1+ years professional work experience in software development (can be internships/Co-Op experience).
- Python and Java script expertise is a plus.
- Breadth of software experience including exposure to many of the following areas: database design
performance, security technology, user-interface design and development.* Mobile application
experience is a plus.
and growing through practice and working with other engineers.
- Experience in technical leadership roles.
- Ability to work & communicate effectively in a team environment to facilitate learning & collaboration.
- Attention to detail for tasks both big and small.
- Proactive instead of reactive: looking for ways to improve self and projects. A real interest in learning
ShopRunner is a members-only service for online shoppers that provides unique benefits across a range of retailers. With a ShopRunner...