This entry-level Developer will design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Teamcenter Application products ( both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the SDLC steps in parallel for a number of projects in more than one area of a product.
- Has ability to understand complex products, solutions and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Has diversified knowledge of Engineering/Computer Science methods and practices and is able to solve complex technical problems.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Highly skilled with ability to solve complex technical problems.
1 to 3 years experience in developing enterprise software.
Software could be a combination in one or more of the following areas:
Hands-on experience in one or more of the following technological areas:
- PLM Software
- Distributed Web collaboration systems
- Enterprise client server systems
- Product Data Management systems for Integrations
- Web or Java front end UI development for desktop applications or browser based clients for commercial software
- Object Oriented Design Principles and Design Patterns
- Java, C++ development, XML, Plug-in development using eclipse RCP platform
- IDE ( Eclipse, MS Visual Studio)
- Usage of commercial application servers ( WebLogic, WebSphere, iPlanet)
- Usage of RDBMS systems ( Oracle, MSSQL)
- Web technology: Java, Servlets, Applets, JSPs, ActiveX
- Exposure to Teamcenter development is an advantage
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software is a Global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management ( PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world’s 3D Data.
We are a team, collaborating with client to transform their innovations processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm .
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Siemens PLM Software does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies.
Siemens PLM Software - 10 months ago