Job duties and responsibilities:
This position is for a Software Engineer working on a large commercial CAD application in the area of integrating NX CAD applications with Teamcenter. You will perform software design and software programming for the NX CAD product with focus on surpassing customer expectations and achieving high quality and on-time delivery. In this position, you will be performing all of the SDLC steps of software design for one area of a product and creating, documenting and executing software designs for focused product areas. Some customer interaction may be required. You will also work with the product management team in understanding the high level requirements and converting them into detailed functional requirements and contribute individually or in a team as needed to meet the critical requirements of various projects. Additionally, you will develop the overall software architecture and detail level software design, maintain existing software code and resolves critical customer issues and internally reported problems. You should be able to write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time and follow the various steps in the SDLC process including writing design documents and coding.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other numerate discipline from a reputed institute.
· 3-5 years minimum of C++ programming experience is required.
· 3+ years of experience in developing software architecture and detail level designs for a large commercial application.
· Experience with various software design and architectural patterns is a must Skills
· Must have demonstrated skills in design and programming.
· Desired to have knowledge in Electrical Engineering, P&ID and /or Industrial Automation
· Ability to continually improve and learn new areas.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management ( PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
We are a team, collaborating with clients to transform their innovation processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on g rowth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information please visit Siemens PLM Software on the Web.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Siemens PLM Software does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiting agencies.
Siemens PLM Software - 13 months ago