Responsible for design and development of factory automation applications for semiconductor fab. The software applications developed by such engineer control and monitor wafer processing and measurement through various equipments in the Fab. In addition, this job requires design and development of web applications using Java and Oracle technologies.
Design and develop software applications to automate semiconductor fab operations. Must be able to do the following independently with minimal supervision:
• Work with team members from various other groups to plan and execute projects
• Gather and understand factory automation requirements by interviewing users, observing existing procedures or finding best practices
• Analyze requirements and propose a solution
• Design and develop software applications
• Document and communicate requirements, design and test cases
• Test software applications in the fab
• Training end users on the newly developed system
• Troubleshoot and debug issues and come up with resolution
• Re-factor legacy applications
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 5 years related experience.
• Must be proficient in Visual Basic .NET, C, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, JSP, JDBC, Unix Shell scripts
• Skills on PROMIS, StationWorks, Bea MessageQ, Tibco, and SECS/GEM will be plus
• Familiarity with Spring, JSF, Hibernate will be a plus
• Must have at least 2 years of factory automation and web development experience
• Must be a team player and be able to work well with others
• Quality is very important – Must be able to write quality code
• Persistent in troubleshooting and problem solving
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work on multiple projects on committed schedule
• Must be able to adapt to change
• Motivated to learn new technologies and apply them to projects
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports...