Track and align Linux, Hardware and Symantec product roadmaps to create winning products.
Customize Linux distribution to suite business and engineering needs while complying with standards.
Establish/automate acceptance criteria and publish technical documentation for Linux platform.
Contribute to integrating the platform into virtualized and cloud base environments.
- 7-10 years experience in technical development role with current hands on experience working with enterprise products and/or custom solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- Scripting experience on Linux Platform.
- Experience working as technical and/or project lead.
- Experience in building RAS and enhancing performance in enterprise products.
- Ability to work independently with preset milestones and objectives.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with build systems is a nice to have.
Symantec - 11 months ago
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...