It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Software Engineer- Back End Web Developer
TMP is looking for strong Software Engineer- Back End Web Developer to help us provide progressive solutions to our clients. Working in a fast-paced team environment, our developers are a crucial part of interpreting our clients’ needs, and creating the best solutions. With 2-4 years web development experience, our ideal candidate will enjoy working in a creative atmosphere on a variety of projects with a multitude of proven and emerging technologies.
TMP is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions.
* Work with Project Managers, creative teams and clients to assess requirements and help determine solutions
* Develop technical specifications detailing the use of specific technologies for major projects
* Work with Interaction and Visual Designers to ensure solution compatible with interactive mediums
* Provide scripting and development as necessary on projects
* Design and write code and technical standards that is well structured, documented and tested
* Contribute to growing tool and code libraries
* Use standards compliant development techniques for accessibility (Section 508 and WCAG)
* B.S. in computer science or a related degree
* Proven experience with web, mobile, and social technologies
* 3+ years of development experience in C# and ASP.Net Experience with SQL Server 2008+
* Experience working with Social Media API’s (FaceBook, Twitter etc.)
* The ability to understand and design entity relationship diagrams
* Significant knowledge of web architectures
* Strong oral and written communications
* Ability to handle development projects from design to deployment
* Ability to work collaboratively with other developers and project managers to ensure quality product development and successful product launches
* Strong personal organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously
Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance is required
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/Vapply
This is a full-time salaried position with Benefits working for TMP! No agencies or consultants please!
TMP Worldwide - 2 years ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...