Become a member of Technica’s R&D team developing GPU enabled Big Data Analytics appliance for graph analytics!
The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver with a high level of initiative and inquisitiveness who efficiently and effectively implements solutions. Truly believes: “Just because something hasn't been done before, doesn't mean it can't be done and it doesn't mean it's impossible”, “See’s every problem as an opportunity to innovate.”
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization.
- Creating algorithms and heuristics to extract information from large data sets and implement the algorithms in software.
- Can work on highly complex problems. Drives completion of investigations that affect the technical scope of work. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria. Demonstrates technical proficiency.
- Is comfortable working either “hands-on” or through others by collaboration.
- Collaborates effectively with peers and next level management. Summarizes work in well written reports; providing presentations to stakeholders when required.
- C / C++ experience a must. Experience with Java a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of CUDA in a C++ environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical individuals.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to quickly gather and digest technical information then effectively implement gathered knowledge.
- Degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Physics preferred.