Fast paced position in the events & entertainment software industry
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, highly-skilled team of software engineers? Does it sound exciting to develop the software that may power your favorite sports teams and rock concerts, award-winning Broadway shows, or the museums you visit with your kids? If so, we need to talk! Ungerboeck Software is looking to hire the best Software Engineers for our St. Louis team!
Our development team creates industry leading Internet based products within a Software as a Service delivery model using the latest web and mobile development technologies. You’ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment where you see firsthand how your efforts contribute to the overall success of the company.
Our client list of thousands of users includes several Major League Baseball stadiums, hosts of the Olympics and Super Bowls, The Venetian Las Vegas, Disneyland Paris, the Fabulous Fox Theater in St Louis, Cannes Film Festival, Boston Symphony Orchestra, St. Louis Art Museum, and the University of Notre Dame.
We’re a rare breed of high-tech company –a zebra among horses. We offer a unique blend of the best of both worlds: we offer the career growth opportunities and fun work environment of a rapidly growing software company – coupled with the leadership continuity and long-term vision of family ownership. On one hand, our 1,000+ percent growth over the past 15 years is the envy of many a tech startup. But unlike a startup, we’re family-owned, family-oriented, and financially conservative. We’ve got the maturity that comes with a 25 year track record of career stability and profitability, yet our team is young and our products are cutting edge.
This position may be right for you if you enjoy:
- Working for a company where software development is core to the business
- Working in an Agile environment where decisions are made quickly and progress is rapid
- Using the latest development technologies such as HTML5
- Working in a growth oriented company where your individual contributions really make a difference and are rewarded
- Extremely talented people as colleagues, who challenge you to be your best everyday
You may be right for Ungerboeck if you meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Up to 5 years professional application development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies and relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle preferred)
- Up to 5 years experience using Visual Studio. Team Foundation System experience a plus.
- 1- 2 years doing web-based development. Experience with HTML5 desirable.
- Experience with Agile based development practices
- Ability to demonstrate a history of engaging in progressively more complex technology development assignments
What to do next
- Apply by submitting your resume here:
- ‘Like’ us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/UngerboeckSoftware
Applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the United States.