JOB DESCRIPTION |
As a Software Engineer at Vertigo, you will help design, develop, and implement a wide range of custom applications.
Technology is constantly changing and we need folks who are able to adapt new platforms, programming languages, and frameworks quickly.
Sometimes we are building consumer apps while other times we are building behind the firewall line of business applications. Either way we are always using cutting edge technology for top companies.
Our current focus:
We have offices in Point Richmond, CA and Portland, OR and a remote team in Redmond, WA. If this sounds like you or something you would be interested in, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to Bee Tan (email@example.com).
- Mobile: iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 7
- Rich Internet Applications: Silverlight (or is it HTML5 now?)
- Native Windows Client: WPF, Windows 8 Metro, WinRT
Vertigo is looking for a Software Engineer experienced on the Microsoft development platform with the following experience:
- A university computer science degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Curious. Humble. Smart. Nice.
- Ability to work well with teams
Experience using *some* the following (we are looking for a great programmer first and foremost):
- Visual Studio
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web services (REST, WCF, and SOAP)
In addition to the above, we prefer that candidates have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Windows 8 Metro style application development and WinRT
- Apple iOS development experience using Objective-C
- Google Android development experience using Java
Vertigo Software, Inc. - 12 months ago