- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Develop the next generation social media intelligence platform.
- Drive and participate in requirements, architecture, and design specification reviews. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and implement product features in a fast-paced environment.
- Stay ahead of scalability and performance issues. Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, and status.
- Evaluate and integrate emerging data analytics techniques, tools and technologies. Blog about tips, tricks and trends in big data analysis.
Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or in a related field of study, and six months of experience in the job offered, or six months of experience in any occupation providing the required skills and abilities.
Job Site: San Mateo, CA. 40 hours/week.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 15 months ago