The Software engineer will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of Viverae's proprietary software application. Future development will be based on the existing JEE architecture to meet the present/future growth of Viverae Inc. This engineer is also responsible for expanding the usage of open source tools into our application and requires coordination with Product Management team. The additional responsibilities include creating standards for error handling and other client side validation.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain our software application.
- Understand and enhance various scheduling applications and batch programs.
- Create a standard way for error handling.
- Assist other developers and product management team in testing and creating test plans.
- Lead the research and development tasks for new features.
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Writing operational documentation in collaboration with product management team.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending courses and
learning new technologies.
- At least 3 years of software development experience.
- Working knowledge of Mysql is desired.
- Experience with JEE application server. Jboss experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communications skills.
Viverae, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard