WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime
contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Department of the Treasury, the State of Maryland, and Howard County Government.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, or veteran status.
The selected candidate will function as a member of the ePDP Development and Maintenance team and will be tasked with developing, testing, and debugging software that enables the entry of Program data in a controlled repository and provide output views of that data to various levels of program and Senior management to facilitate Program Management, Review, and approval. The ePDP system is built on a Microsoft SHAREPOINT infrastructure. This individual will be expected to work cooperatively with ePDP team members and Government personnel.
The selected individual is expected to apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle, correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, document program development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls and ensure software standards as applicable are met.
The Successful candidate will support the production of written plans, schedules, roadmap, document risks, and mitigations.
Individual Capabilities Highly Desired :
- Requires Top Secret/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline is desired
- The selected individual should have 3-5 year of experience in software intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers. Individuals in this position should have experience or exposure as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, code generation, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, or integration. A Master’s Degree may substitute for two years of experience.
- The individual must be proficient in MS Office technologies
- SHAREPOINT 2010 development experience including Sandboxed Solutions and building custom/visual Webparts is highly desirable
Wood Consulting - 23 months ago