Yagnaum Systems is a Solutions Integrator/ Consulting Firm providing staffing Application Development and training services to premiere clients all over the United States.
Yagnaum Systems is seeking a Software Engineer for a client in Boulder Colorado.
Our software engineers are generally involved in every phase of the development process, including architecture, planning, design, implementation, unit test, documentation, and providing ongoing support for product test and field support groups. The successful employee must be a confident, self motivated Software Developer who is comfortable working within a Linux environment and should be able to perform software development using industry standard methodologies. Skills must include OO programming in C++ in a Linux OS environment. Candidates must have experience with multithreaded programming, and have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Interpersonal skills should include teaming, self management, multitasking, as well as, possess a positive, cooperative, creative and dedicated attitude.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts and master inventors. The work is challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating.
It's our vision to become the worldwide preferred global solutions and services provider in output management. We will achieve that vision by following our core values, which include:
- We recognize that customers are the foundation of our business
- We conduct our business based on trust, integrity, and professionalism
- We encourage innovation in all aspects of our work
- We provide employees an environment to learn, grow and succeed
- We act as a responsible global citizen
- We deliver quality and excellence in everything we do
- We respect and value diversity in our employees, customers, suppliers and partners
- We execute with speed and strive for continuous improvement
- 6+ years of work experience with 4+ years programming in C++
- Strong OO software design skills
- Software development experience working in Linux OS environment
- Ability to optimize code for performance in a high-speed system
- Experience with multithreading concepts and programming techniques
- Working knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML
- Excellent technical writing and English communication skills
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Teaming, self-management, and multitasking skills
Education / Certifications:
- Experience programming with a scripting language
- Familiarity with one or more printer data streams (page description languages)
- Familiarity with image processing, image science, and/or color science concepts
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
If you are interested and for more information contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-582-2573. If you are not interested I would appreciate you forwarding this to your network.
Monster - 17 months ago