IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
West Los Angeles
As a Software Engineer at Zynx, you will get to build top-notch software while working on agile teams. You will get to practice advanced engineering techniques of test and behavior driven development, continuous integration and delivery, and test automation. You will get to use cutting edge, best-of-breed technology.
- Design and develop software using TDD / BDD techniques
- Write automated tests
- Continuously enhance and refactor the codebase
- Maintain a frictionless development environment through CI and automation
- Keep up to date with latest tools, technologies, and strategies and help introduce new ideas to the team
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Experience in OO practices and test driven development
- Experience in creating advanced web applications
- Experience working with large and complex databases
- Experience with mobile apps is a plus
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, was first to market and remains the leader in evidence-based and experience-based clinical decision support solutions. We make a positive difference in the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care by developing solutions that are used in nearly 2,000 hospitals, accounting for over 37% of all patients discharged in the U.S.
In the last few years, Zynx Health has earned two patents on its clinical content management technology. Zynx Health and some of its leadership have earned the following awards:
If you are driven to make a difference and want to work in a creative, flexible, and intellectual environment where work-life balance really does exist, consider Zynx Health. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com .
- In 2013, Zynx Health Director of Technology, Jim Connolly awarded "CIO of the Year" by The Los Angeles Business Journal
- In 2012, Zynx Health Chief Technology Officer, Mark Long was awarded "CIO of the Year" by The Los Angeles Business Journal
- In 2012, Zynx Health was named one of Black Book Ranking's Top Knowledge-Based Clinical Decision Support Systems Vendors. In that same year, Zynx Health was also named a Category Leader in the Clinical Decision Support - Order Sets & Care Plans Market Segment by KLAS.
- In 2011 Zynx Health was named one of Modern Healthcare’s "Best Places to Work in Healthcare" and one of three "Most Interesting Vendors" by Healthcare Informatics
Zynx Health was founded by thought leaders in health services research and experts in the development of evidence-based clinical decision...