We are looking for passionate software engineers to develop SaaS based software and mobile applications to improve mobile device use r experiences . Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if you are ready to tackle challenges head on!
WE EXPECT YOU TO…
- Design and develop sophisticated multi-system solutions using the simplest strategies.
- Learn and grow on a daily basis under an Agile process.
- Follow the industry trends in mobile platform development as well as high availability/scalability server systems and adapt accordingly.
- Troubleshoot complicated system level problems using your knowledge of operation systems, network programming and other tools.
IT IS A PLUS IF YOU…
- Have a very good mastering of Java or C/C++ programming languages, including data structures and algorithms.
- Love programming and feel satisfied when the code is well organized.
- Have some ideas about software engineering such as source control, unit test, build etc.
AND WE PROVIDE…
- Play with smart phones (Android/iOS/Windows), can hack them and gain root privilege.
- Have experience with network programming, can use Wget/Curl, and have heard about or use one of the following: Wireshark/Ethereal/Tcpdump.
- Have some Unix-like system experience like Linux/Mac.
- Have database knowledge.
- An end to end virtualized environment that gives engineers exposure in all aspects of the production environment, yet still allows for specialization in specific areas (J2EE servers and Android/iOS development).
- An Agile process with a fast pace of development (2-4 week release cycles).
- Exposure to the full software development life cycle (SDLC). We use Perforce, Jira, Jenkins, Gradle, Nexus, etc).
- A creative and fun team environment.
innoPath is an EOE.
Monster - 20 months ago
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...