MTS Systems Corporation creates some of the world’s highest performance mechanical testing systems that are used by industry leaders in aerospace, automotive, biomedical, civil engineering, energy, materials testing and more, to test the durability and performance of materials, products and structures. When a Formula 1 car needs to move faster, when an airplane needs to be more fuel-efficient, when an implantable medical device needs to last longer, when a building needs to be earthquake resistant, researchers and manufacturers rely on testing solutions from MTS to help them achieve their goals.
Our software engineers use the latest tools, technologies and methodologies to develop industry-leading software applications in a fast-paced, agile environment. Advanced, custom-built test automation systems are needed to continually verify that our software is working as expected. In this role, you will analyze a complex software system and design and implement innovative test suites which automatically validate it.
- Develop automated tests which exercise and validate our software
- Build and maintain our automated testing framework and infrastructure
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary
- Train software developers on how to create, execute, and debug these tests
- Partner with software developers on the design and testability of new features
- Support product development by participating in all phases of the development process
- Convert existing manual test cases to automated tests
- Design and execute manual test scripts as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Solid object-oriented design skills, experience with an object-oriented language
Creative thinker and strong problem solver
Ability to learn and understand complex systems
Experience with Visual Studio and .NET a plus, specifically C#
Experience with test automation a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 6 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that si...