Technology and Management Solutions
Software Engineer with C++
About ICF International:
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 5,000 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is
Our Technology and Management Solutions Group is growing and we’
re currently seeking a Software Engineer with C++ experience for our Postal Practice. This position involves the integration of multiple enterprise platforms and data systems into a cohesive analytical database solution. This position will be on client site in Fairfax, VA and require frequent travel to Memphis, TN.
- Develops data processing and ETL components on distributed database systems.
- Develops communications and API components for data and systems integration using socket-layer protocols, WebSphere MQ, and common data formats (ASCII text, XML)
- As remote participants in a development team, coordinates with team leads and co-workers frequently, to understand programming deliverables, development environment and program solutions.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 5 years experience with C++, Java, WebSphere MQ, OCI, TimesTen Classes, SUSE Linux
- 5 years experience with data systems with high transaction volumes and large data structures.
- Postal or mailing industry experience
- Experience with these platforms and development tools: Oracle TimesTen, Perl, Shell scripting (ksh, bash, awk)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Adept at planning and organization
- Self-motivated and quick, adaptive learner
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development project, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V.
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...