We are looking for student interns to join our team of Ruby on Rails developers. We follow the agile+scrum methodology and practice test-driven-development. Our software runs in the Amazon Web Services cloud. |
As a member of the team you will:
- Write beautiful code in Ruby.
- Work on challenging problems
- Web 2.0 user interfaces
- Responsive Design
- Large scale Data Warehouses
- VoIP telephony features.
- See your code deployed in the cloud and used by real customers!
- Work in an engaging work environment.
- College enrollment in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented software development.
- Familiar with SQL databases and Cloud Computing technologies.
- Familiarity with web application development.
- Ruby on Rails development experience a huge plus.
- Knowledge of advertising and/or telephony experience are a plus.
- Great health benefits.
- Retirement benefits.
- Engaging work environment.
RingRevenue is an early stage emerging technology company in the rapidly expanding marketing automation software industry. We are a SaaS provider of marketing automation tools. Our patented call tracking platform allows advertisers to holistically create, manage track and attribute offline response from both online and traditional media campaigns - including search, display, affiliate, radio, print and television. We are passionate about developing customer-driven solutions that enable advertisers to increase sales, strengthen consumer loyalty, and improve the efficiency of their ad spending.
We work hard in a fun and dynamic team atmosphere. For the qualified candidate, we offer a fast-paced environment, competitive compensation, career advancement opportunities, benefits package, and options.
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with RingRevenue: RingRevenue does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, RingRevenue employees or any other company location. RingRevenue is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
RingRevenue, Inc. - 2 years ago