FactSet interns aren't hidden in copy rooms or saddled with outdated equipment. They work alongside our full-time engineers to develop new technologies, brainstorm solutions, and contribute to a project team. During your 12 week internship, you’ll work on a project that personally interests you, while building your skills and relationships. Past internship projects have included designing and deploying a database, developing a GUI application to be used by other engineers, and working with real-time data feeds on our system.
Like full-time FactSetters, interns join in on social events like casino nights, lunch parties, and summer picnics. They also get all the perks that go with being a FactSetter, such as free working lunch in the office, all-day sodas, juices, and snacks, and breakout areas with couches and plasma TVs.
Job Requirements :
- Currently pursuing at least a BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in programming with C++, C# or another OOP language
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must continually strive to acquire new skills in relevant technology and business areas
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Ability to prioritize and set goals on shifting priorities
- Current Junior enrolled in an undergraduate CS program
- Experience in Unix, Perl, .NET, GUI environments, and database technologies
FactSet Research Systems is a major supplier of online integrated financial and economic information for analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. FactSet combines more than 200 databases into a single online information system that is a comprehensive, one-stop source of financial information and analytics.
FactSet, a leading provider of financial information and analytics, helps the world’s best investment professionals outperform. In 2013, FactSet was ranked as one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for the fourth time. With over $806 million in annual revenues, FactSet is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and employs over 5,700 people globally.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
FactSet Research Systems - 2 years ago
Analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers know FactSet Research Systems has the facts down pat. The company offers global...