Why Join Us?
We offer an environment of success, scope and scale in the emerging market of mobile advertising. We’re all about the yin and yang of stability and innovation as we continue to hire people who are natural-born pioneers, shamelessly driven and innately collaborative. The products we offer and technical challenges we solve are at an immense scale; our rich media advertising platform for mobile applications serves ads into thousands of applications and mobile websites on iOS and Android devices. Our system relies on a broad range of technologies, so we thrive on learning and working on something new.
You will be instrumental in providing strategic technical direction for the development of our iOS and Android SDKs. We'll expect you to strike a balance between leading a team of five talented and dynamic software engineers while developing good quality code. Here are some bullet points:
• Develop and improve publisher facing SDKs for ad enabling mobile applications and websites.
• Mentor the growth of the team’s application development skills.
• Plan and delegate work among team members.
• Support Product Management with product feature updates, including design, development and product rollout.
• Work with ad server team to ensure back-end systems integrate smoothly with new ad products.
• Drive assigned projects to completion within the agreed upon timeframes.
• Improving the quality of the deliverables each member of the team is accountable for.
Is this You?
• You are someone who can confidently step into an Engineering leadership role, armed with previous success at team and technical management
• You have always been a natural “go-to” amongst your peers who rely on your talent for challenging the norm and coming up with smart and creative solutions
• Part of your expertise includes iOS and Android development
• Those who have worked with you consider you to be highly methodical, motivated, driven and most of all, possess a positive attitude even in the most challenging of situations
• You have strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, and possess a minimum of a BS in Computer Science
• You have worked in an Agile environment where you practiced TDD and continuous integration
Greystripe, a division of ValueClick (NASDAQ: VCLK), is the leading mobile ad network generating exceptional results for brands. Greystripe delivers the highest engagement and most sophisticated targeting for brand marketers, the maximum revenue for publishers and app developers, and the best ad experience for users. Greystripe’s proprietary advertising platform serves billion of full-screen impression to over 85 million users of touch-driven devices through more than 10,000 application titles and mobile website across all major mobile platforms.
Greystripe was named one of the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Mobile by Fast Company in 2011, the MOBI Awards’ Best Mobile Rich Media Network in 2010, E-Tech CTIA award winner for the Mobile Marketing/Mobile Advertising category in 2009, AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 winner in 2009, AlwaysOn Global 100 winner in 2008, Red Herring Global 100 winner in 2007 and the Under the Radar Best in Show: Mobility winner in 2006.
Conversant Media - 19 months ago