The Senior Software Infrastructure Developer, a key member of the Middleware Design team, provides expertise in deploying middleware focused solutions in support of enterprise-level application development.
The position requires technical expertise in designing and implementing secure enterprise level solutions, experience building & developing distributed applications, strong relationship and consulting skills, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work on multiple concurrent engagements.
The Middleware team is also responsible for managing the enterprise development stack and develops common libraries/components that are shared across the Information Technology Group.
In the process, the team sets standards, guidelines and best practices for the entire organization. Hiring Criteria Skills Required:
- 5-10 years expertise with design, development, and deployment of complex highly available distributed .NET applications and integration solutions.
- Experience with .NET security development frameworks and knowledge of commonly used security protocols.
- Strong OO design methodologies, patterns, best practices.
- Understanding of infrastructure technologies and deployment processes as they relate to middleware and security.
- Experience with .Net architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming).
- Experience with .Net UI frameworks (WPF preferred).
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET.
- Prior experience with C++ development a plus.
- Ability to estimate, plan, lead, and execute complex technical projects.
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...