An SI Engineer is fully responsible for the testing and evaluation of Hyperworks suite of products focusing on packaging, Installation and Automation. He or she will work within a product team, providing feedback on functionality, usability, and performance during the release cycle. His/her tasks include creating detailed test cases, automating, executing, reporting results and managing defect resolution.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related technical degree
- 2-5 years of industry experience with software testing processes
- Strong working experience in various testing process and methodologies
- Commercial testing experience with cross-platform applications in a heterogeneous mix of Windows, Mac and Linux systems
- Experience in scripting languages such as TCL\TK or Python.
- Good working knowledge of Automation tools such as Eggplant
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems.
- Exposure Install Anywhere or other commercially available installers
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) - the ability to articulate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences (PMs, Technical Specialists, Developers, Architects)
- Good people skills, time management and organizational skills
- Creative problem solving abilities