As a member of Impinj’s software engineering team, you will develop web based reporting applications for tracking quality metrics for RFID chip products. You will have ownership of your own projects and interface directly with internal customers for your work product.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our internal business systems, ranging from manufacturing automation to quality monitoring, and develop familiarity with how they enable day-to-day operations
- In close collaboration with team members and users of these systems, identify potential areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing the proposed solution
- Conduct evaluation of 3 rd party software tools and packages to determine merits of applying to Impinj application solutions.
- Participate in all stages of the software life cycle, including requirements definition, design, implementation, integration, documentation, continuous testing, deployment, and ongoing support
- Make users happy by following a structured Agile development process in order to provide deliverables on time and with as few defects as possible
- Working towards a bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with Windows development environment and tools
- Expertise in C, C++, or any popular scripting language (such as Perl, Python, or Ruby)
- Experience with software development methodologies and source control tools
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and be responsible for business-critical code bases while working closely with developers and other users
- Taking pride in delivering quality software that performs its intended function well.
- Experience taking on projects that required personal initiative
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Agile methodology
- History of development with large-scale code bases
Apply To This Job