Software Product Manager
LiveHealthier is a health and wellness company committed to keeping employees healthy and companies strong. We partner with corporations to provide innovative, award-winning employee wellness solutions that bring healthcare costs under control while boosting employee productivity, job satisfaction and morale. We passionately believe in the fundamental right for individuals to live a happy, healthy and balanced life. Our wellness solutions and products are always beautifully designed and innovatively engineered. To learn more about us and our high tech and high touch wellness solutions please visit our website at www.livehealthier.com
LiveHealthier offers a unique and flexible work environment. We are a young, energetic and rapidly-growing company, and we are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will excel working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary environment.
LiveHealthier is looking for a Software Product Manager excited to build a best-in-class product in the corporate wellness space. Interested in creating products that help people lead healthier, more productive lives? Thought so. Looking for an opportunity in the DC area that isn’t boring government or coupon clipping? Welcome to LiveHealthier.
We’re looking for a talented Product Manger to help us expand our current offerings in the marketplace by defining a vision for solutions; and defining and developing go-to-market strategies. LiveHealthier’s products are all based on Software as a Service (SaaS) model and delivered through a web-based interface on a subscription basis. As a member of the Product Management team, you will join forces with a fast-growing, energetic team who are passionate about health and wellness.
- Participate in product roadmaps across development, professional services and support teams Ability to articulate a product vision and identify market and user benefits
- Manage the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution activities
- Ability to write clear business software product requirements related to market needs, customer needs and solution needs answering the following questions:
- What product features must the product incorporate in support of the short, medium and long-term vision?
- What is the typical best practice process" in which this product would be utilized?
- What benefits will the product provide - both hard and soft benefits?
- What is the cost to develop and support?
- What is the competitive landscape of this product/feature?
- Collaborate with customers to collect business requirements and write detailed specifications for development including: end user process flows; technical application workflows; functional and system requirements; use-case scenarios and stories
- Facilitate interactive group discussions, collect requirements, negotiate trade-offs and manage expectations
- Identification of dependencies on other application components as well as other applications
- Provide support to marketing and sales on go-to-market and messaging strategies
- Provide support to professional services and education on initial customer implementations and training classes
- Engage in potential sales cycles by providing product roadmap updates, demo support and product vision
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A desire to help and motivate people to improve their health
- Superb communication skills and the ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing market and environment
- 5+ years in a product management role focused on defining software market, functional and technical specifications
- Strong communication skills with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical/functional terms via presentation, written and oral format
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Specific knowledge of corporate wellness programs or working with Human Resource driven solutions is a plus
- Knowledge and experience working in an agile software development process
LiveHealthier offers competitive salaries and benefits packages, including:
LiveHealthier is certified as a women-owned business (WBENC). This position is located at our headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland and we do not offer a relocation allowance.
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- We LiveHealthier Wellness Plan
- Subsidized parking/metro
- Generous leave policies
- Casual dress
- PING PONG TABLE
Interested candidates will need to provide the following: A resume, a good reason why you’d like to work here and your salary history—all sent as an attachment (or attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention: Software Product Manager.
Please, no phone calls. Consideration will only be made for full-time applicants for this position. Do not contact us if you are a recruiter or a development firm. Thank you.
LiveHealthier, Inc. - 13 months ago
LiveHealthier is a global provider of innovative health management programs that are tailored to individuals and customized to corporations....