4 Year Degree
The purpose of this position is to take “complete” ownership of an additional business product offering. This position will have oversight of a product that includes customer feedback, workforce training, researching the competitive market, testing, customer setup and workforce support.
- Must be the company expert and resource regarding the product.
- Research and understand the market in which the product is placed.
- Be an adovocate for our customers and use logic to deliver on their needs and turn ideas into reality with development.
- Research, track, and resolve product issues urgently.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Testing the product for quality assurance prior to it being release.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Bachelors Degree Required.
2+ years experience with Human Resources/Talent Management related softwares. For example, Appliant Tracking, Document Management, Expense Management, Benefits Administration and Performance and Compensation Management.
Competencies: Customer Service, Problem Solving – Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects.
- Must be detail oriented and have a record of low error levels.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel, GoTo Meeting, and Internet search techniques.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
- Satisfactory references from employers and/or professional peers.
[Back To Job List]
Paycom - 17 months ago
Passionate about providing employers easy access to their payroll data, Paycom launched in 1998 and has since solidified itself as a leader...