It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Software Production Support Coordinator.
As a Software Production Support Coordinator in TMP’s Product Engineering group, you will manage production support activities for TMP’s software products including software releases, escalations, and resolution of production defects. You may also project manage software enhancements as well as internal initiatives. The Software Production Support Coordinator must be able to organize a distributed and multi-functional team covering back end and front end software development, quality assurance and internal user acceptance testers, and have the ability to facilitate dialog between those groups. This is a fast-paced environment with lots to learn.
* Coordinate preparation, execution and communication of multiple weekly production releases including associated test, deployment and verification practices.
* Facilitate development and test activities related to product defects.
* Manage and track escalations, ensuring timely updates to management and development staff.
* Participate in weekly meetings regarding prioritization and status of existing issues, communicating final decisions to all parties.
* Create and manage project plans.
* Collaborate with distributed teams of product managers, developers, and QA testers to resource, define, and schedule activities. Team members are onshore and offshore.
* Define and enforce best practices.
* Provide management-level reporting on project status, risks and mitigation strategies.
* Bachelors Degree (ideally in Business or Computer Science)
* 1-3 years experience project management in a software development environment
* Excellent interpersonal communication and meeting management skills. Must have the ability to help team members formulate/articulate a decision on the course of action.
* Extremely well organized, able to organize oneself and others.
* Commitment to doing what it takes to meet required deadlines.
* Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision.
* Self motivated, proactive and dependable.
* Team player – positive, committed and selfless, willing to pitch in and help others when needed.
* Organized, patient, able to works effectively under pressure.
* Flexible to shifting priorities.
* Understanding of web development and associated technologies is a plus. You don’t need to have experience as a software developer, but you do need to know enough to follow technical discussions and bridge communications between product managers and developers.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide - 17 months ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...