Software Project Consultant
Job Number : 3456
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Type: 6 Month Contract
The Software Project Consultant will coordinate software implementation project, rollout and end-user training, and oversee Help Desk functions.
- Assign calls to team and track to resolution
- Draft knowledge base for solutions and then utilize it to field calls
- Provide scheduling and administrative support for training classes
- Customer-driven attitude is a must as this person will be the first contact for possibly frustrated users.
- Bachelors Degree is required
- 3-5 years of software project or relevant experience
- Project coordination, some knowledge of technology systems/software
- MS Office & SharePoint programs
- Ability to communicate written and verbally
- Customer service skills
MinnesotaJobs.com - 19 months ago
PrimeStaff is a Minneapolis / St. Paul Minnesota based technical recruiting and staffing firm specializing in the placement of Engineering...