GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The QA Software Engineer will be a key member of the Proficy for Manufacturing team and be responsible for validating functional and non-functional requirements in various environments. The QA Software Engineer will participate in all stages of the development process, maintaining a focus on building quality into the features as early as possible. The QA Software Engineer will assist in handling RTS / Customer Support cases to deliver updates to the field that meet our quality standards.
- Design and implement new software products
- Creates QA Feature Test Plans including estimates, manual and/or automated test plans, executes tests, and analyzes test results.
- Builds, and maintains automated test frameworks
- Configures and executes system level testing including load, performance, stress, and use case testing.
- Reliably estimates length of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates competence using analysis and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Developing, running, and evaluating automated test scripts.
- Completes assigned work within designated times and communicates potential problems to management in a timely manner.
- Enters bugs, verifies fixes and performs regression tests.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ Experience with automated QA testing and script development
- 1-2 years’ Experience with manual QA testing and script development.
- 1-2 years’ experience with virtualization technologies
- 1-2 years’ development experience
- Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft operating systems.
- Proven ability to build estimates independently.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Experience and knowledge of manufacturing processes and systems.
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft development technology stack such as .Net, etc
- Experience and knowledge of Sencha
- Experience with GE IP Proficy Applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Workflow Engine
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Experience with C#
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...