Generate and execute software quality assurance test plans and procedures to ensure Luth Research produces and maintains high quality software products.
Monitor software bug reporting and manage software bug tracking to ensure timely response and resolution to software bugs.
Review software specifications and use cases to ensure testing coverage is complete and all software bugs are identified in a timely manner.
Develop and maintain test automation code.
Assist the team in defining software specifications to ensure that all possible issues are identified as early as possible in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Garner and apply industry best practices to software development and software quality assurance to ensure Luth incorporates the best and latest thinking into its software products and services
Assist the Manager of Software Development and other staff in software development and quality assurance tasks as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to translate business, product, and software requirements into testing plans, procedures, and cases.
- Detail oriented with the aptitude to catch mistakes, errors, and bugs in a timely fashion.
- Knowledge of databases and ability to write simple SQL queries.
- Experience in Software Development including programming languages and structure.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development models.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please put Software QA in the subject line.
- Experience using automation tools.
- Java, JUnit/TestNG, Selenium/WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, SoapUI, Unix, Subversion
- Able to apply deductive and inductive reasoning to not only identify problems but assist in the determining causes and solutions.
- Ability to research and find answers to problems/issues independently.
- Effective at communicating issues, problems, and concerns to management.
- Team player and effective communication in explaining technical requirements/processes.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Luth Research, LLC - 16 months ago
San Diego, CA
- 20 hours ago
San Diego, CA
- 7 days ago
QA ENGINEER-SAN DIEGO, CA
San Diego, CA
- 10 days ago