Plano, TX 75024
Compensation: $70,000-$130,000 DOE 6-month contract-to-hire
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Craftlogic Software
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work with great companies, leading-edge projects, with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients. Read more about what Craftlogic can do for you.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then you need to check out Craftlogic's referral program . This is the best referral program found anywhere.
Founded in 1996, this company is one of the fastest growing credit card merchant account acquirers in the nation. They've quickly become a leader in the merchant bankcard business by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to merchants who need to accept credit cards for the payment of their goods and services.
We are looking for four (4) QA Engineers to work in Plano on a new project. We need some sharp professionals to help create a top notch QA team, who can use their passion and creativity to deliver world class products for our customers.
The technologies we're using include .NET Framework 4.0, C#, Windows, IIS, SQL Server 2012, Amazon Web Services.
If you fit any of the 4 positions detailed below, please submit your resume. We're aggressively hiring all 4 of these positions and will hire candidates immediately if you are the right fit.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation will not be paid. You must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder. H1-B Visa candidates will not be considered for this position.
Senior QA Engineer - $90K-$120K
This is a contract-to-hire position. We're looking for a Senior QA that is a software developer in a test role. Experience with Selenium, scripting, automation, QTP a plus but not required. Understanding of SDLC, use cases and user stories, test plans and test cases, and detail oriented and strong in documentation.
Mid to Senior QA Engineer - $70K-$90K
This is a contract-to-hire position. We are are looking for a mid-level QA Engineer who is eager to learn new technologies and grow within the team. Same skills as the Senior QA Engineer but less senior.
Senior QA Engineer with Mobile Testing Experience - $100K-$130K
This is a contract-to-hire position. Like the Senior QA Engineer above, all of these skills are needed plus the additional skill of mobile testing on iOS, Android, and/or Windows Mobile devices. We have not narrowed down specirifcally on the tools we are going to use so you'll have the opportunity to make suggestions.
Mid to Senior QA Engineer with Mobile Testing Experience - $70K-$100K
This is a contract-to-hire position. We are looking for a mid-level QA engineer with mobile testing experience. Same skills as the Senior QA Engineer but less senior.
- Design, implement and maintain automated functional, regression and unit tests
- Find issues in applications that are not easy to identify, using innovative testing methods
- Use mock frameworks in automated tests
- Create test strategies to efficiently test products without compromising on quality
- Own quality outcomes on a project and establish quality goals with the team
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues by working closely with the development team and perform debugging analysis
- Provide regular feedback on QA processes and help make it better
- Help improve productivity and quality of work of the team by sharing ideas on automation and latest industry trends
Job ID: 548
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience of software quality engineering experience
- Prior work experience in the Payments space is a plus
- Strong software engineering skills and good knowledge of software development life cycle
- Familiar with any object oriented languages like C#
- 5+ years experience in white box testing including unit testing, and using test automation tools like Selenium, NUnit, SoapUI
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience in testing web services
- Experience working in an agile environment with a distributed development team
- Experience working on a high volume transacting system
- Experience testing and automating mobile web applications and native applications on IOS and Android platforms
- Ability to multi task projects at any given time
- Ability to self-manage tasks and drive quality from design to release throughout the SDLC
- Ability to work closely with developers, dba’s, solution analyst, support and customers if needed
- Should possess strong communication skills and be able to communicate ideas easily to a variety of audiences
- Should possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with open source tools and willing to experiment and make suggestions to constantly improve quality process
Send resume to: email@example.com
What We Do
Craftlogic Software is a software development company specializing in custom software development, software development...