Position : Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location : Bellevue, WA
HTC is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile phone industry and a recognized pioneer in smartphones. HTC continues to build on its already impressive list of accomplishments. The world’s leading maker of Android and Windows Mobile handsets, HTC is today the #3 smartphone maker in the US, building its market share on a broad portfolio of hit products designed for people’s diverse needs. The HTC EVO, Droid Incredible by HTC, Hero, MyTouch 3G, DROID ERIS by HTC and HTC HD2, just to name a few, have received widespread acclaim, and only hint at what the future holds for HTC.
Become part of the Software Quality Assurance on-site support team to perform, and coordinate the testing activities required for the product (handset) certification process. Be responsible for meeting the test/quality requirements for operator’s product certification.
• Perform system software testing including radio field testing
• Upon necessity, travel (mostly pan-Americas areas) to perform field-related testing and support customer issue clarification, debugging
• Work closely with colleagues in Taiwan to complete the testing and debugging process
• Familiar with CDMA network specification, theory and applications
• Familiar with test equipment, Spirent and Anritsu, would be a plus.
• Familiar with GSM/UMTS network specifications, theory, and applications
• Familiar with Qualcomm test/diagnostic tools (such as QXDM)
• Ability to follow through test cases and develop test cases when needed
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid problem solving skills
• Good communication (verbal and writing) skills
• Be able to work well in cross team function and be able to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
• Able to work overtime upon necessity.
• Understanding of handset architecture
• Familiarity with Windows Phone, Android and BREW platforms is a big plus
• Degree in Engineering related filed (preferably Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Information System) or in Physics
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, manage, and work hard in a fast paced, TEAM environment
HTC - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard