Talent Service Integrity
These three words tell you why InfoPro should be your employer of choice.
We believe that our people are the reason for our success, and we back this up with a total commitment to the professional and personal success of each and every one of our employees, from entry-level personnel to seasoned experts across all disciplines and business lines. Our compensation and benefits programs are in an elite class in the industry!
We are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to support our client in Williston, VT.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for developing quality assurance measures used in the testing, deployment and maintenance of several software applications. They are responsible for the design, implementation and execution of software test plans and specifications. The candidate will assist in the release process and perform configuration management tasks, assessing and assuring the reliability, efficient performance and security of several applications. They will work with system owners and requirement leads to clarify, verify and trace requirements throughout the engineering lifecycle. They will work closely with the development staff to elaborate system design and workflow, and resolve performance issues.
- Minimum of six (6) years of general IT experience and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a software development setting as a software, quality assurance or systems engineer.
- Practical understanding of relational database concepts and web technologies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems, development tools and office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with automated test systems (HP Quick Test or similar)
- Capable of generating SQL queries
- Experience in an Agile project management environment
- Knowledgeable in geographic information system (GIS) concepts and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field or equivalent years of experience.
Government Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and, must meet U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
We offer excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs. This and all positions at InfoPro require the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States within 3 days of being employed.
InfoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
InfoPro, founded in 1989 by Sue Graham, has achieved success in supporting a variety of Government organizations by adhering to a...